Saturday Sky & Summer Sweaters Part 2
Here is my Saturday Sky picture for yesterday, the 7th of June.

I'm flattered that someone liked last week's picture enough to want to use it for a wallpaper picture. As far as my scenery pictures are concerned, personal screensaver use is OK with me, but for any commercial or professional use, please contact me via my Flickr website, which is linked in the sidebar.

The other summer sweater I've been working on was actually started before my Cardinal Red one. This pattern is Soleil from Knitty.com. I am really enjoying knitting this, & may make another one in a different color at some point in the future.
This sweater is also using Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece, from my stash of yarn purchased when the Elegant Ewe local yarn shop was going out of business. I have 4 skeins of the black, but will probably only need 3 skeins total for the sweater.
The yarn has been lovely to work with. I'd been reluctant to try knitting with cotton after hearing people say that it's hard on the hands, but I have found this cotton/merino blend does not bother my hands in the slightest.

I'm flattered that someone liked last week's picture enough to want to use it for a wallpaper picture. As far as my scenery pictures are concerned, personal screensaver use is OK with me, but for any commercial or professional use, please contact me via my Flickr website, which is linked in the sidebar.

The other summer sweater I've been working on was actually started before my Cardinal Red one. This pattern is Soleil from Knitty.com. I am really enjoying knitting this, & may make another one in a different color at some point in the future.
This sweater is also using Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece, from my stash of yarn purchased when the Elegant Ewe local yarn shop was going out of business. I have 4 skeins of the black, but will probably only need 3 skeins total for the sweater.
The yarn has been lovely to work with. I'd been reluctant to try knitting with cotton after hearing people say that it's hard on the hands, but I have found this cotton/merino blend does not bother my hands in the slightest.
Labels: Knitting, Saturday Sky, StashDown2008, Sweaters











3 Comments:
At 7:21 PM,
Anonymous said…
Thanks for letting me use the pic for my background. I have no desire to take what isn't mine, hence why I asked in the first place! It seems that you got that rare but truly awesome shot last week!
At 8:02 PM,
Rachel Leverton said…
Yes, I too thought your last sky photograph was something special!
Lovely job on the summer sweater. I can't wait to see how it turns out!
At 7:31 AM,
wheelinsticks said…
Cute pattern. Nice for summer knitting too
Post a Comment
<< Home