What's On My Needles this Wednesday
Since finishing Icarus, most of what I've been working on is socks. I got back to working on several pairs that were interrupted by the shawl knitting, as well as working a bit more on my Amtrak Socks.
The Amtrak socks, & the Regia Kaffe Fassett socks are my current "carry-around" knitting; the ones that go everywhere & get worked on while waiting in line & such.
The grey/black socks are Classic Elite Alpaca Sox, which finally have the gussets complete & will be my next set of "carry-around" socks. The black-with-colored-streaks socks are Mountain Colors Bearfoote, which are still at the gusset stage & require strong light for me to be sure the decreases are lining up with each other.
The blue-green socks & the second Lime & Violet "Spiceland" sock are both finally at the toe-decrease stage. The Lime & Violet sock had been in "time out" waiting for me to rip back 4 rows, because I overshot how long the foot should be to match the first sock. (There's a reason why I do all my socks 2-at-a-time now.)
Finally, but not on my needles, I thought this picture of Joxer was just too funny not to share.
The Amtrak socks, & the Regia Kaffe Fassett socks are my current "carry-around" knitting; the ones that go everywhere & get worked on while waiting in line & such.
The grey/black socks are Classic Elite Alpaca Sox, which finally have the gussets complete & will be my next set of "carry-around" socks. The black-with-colored-streaks socks are Mountain Colors Bearfoote, which are still at the gusset stage & require strong light for me to be sure the decreases are lining up with each other.
The blue-green socks & the second Lime & Violet "Spiceland" sock are both finally at the toe-decrease stage. The Lime & Violet sock had been in "time out" waiting for me to rip back 4 rows, because I overshot how long the foot should be to match the first sock. (There's a reason why I do all my socks 2-at-a-time now.)
Finally, but not on my needles, I thought this picture of Joxer was just too funny not to share.
Labels: Cats, Knitting, Socks, StashDown2008, WOYNW











1 Comments:
At 12:49 PM,
Rachel Leverton said…
Hee hee, that IS a funny cat picture! Goodness you have a lot of socks going there. I wish I had that many sets of needles. I have been stubbornly sticking to one pair, because I know if I buy more, I'll have a million pairs of socks on the needles, too! It looks like you've got several pairs almost completed, though. Good for you!
Post a Comment
<< Home