Socks on Saturday
Besides the items I posted yesterday, I have also finished two more pairs of socks since the ones I posted in the middle of February.

For this pair, it was a matter of finishing the second sock, & then Kitchenering both of them. I started the first one all the way back last summer, for Summer of Socks 2007. The yarn is hand-dyed, bought on Etsy, in the color "The Owl", from Dharmafey of Cosmic Fibers.


This pair was knit doing both socks at once. The yarn is also hand-dyed, but purchased at one of my local yarn shops. The yarn company is Pagewood Farms, available at Kirkwood Knittery, in the colorway "Crayon."



For this pair, it was a matter of finishing the second sock, & then Kitchenering both of them. I started the first one all the way back last summer, for Summer of Socks 2007. The yarn is hand-dyed, bought on Etsy, in the color "The Owl", from Dharmafey of Cosmic Fibers.


This pair was knit doing both socks at once. The yarn is also hand-dyed, but purchased at one of my local yarn shops. The yarn company is Pagewood Farms, available at Kirkwood Knittery, in the colorway "Crayon."


Labels: Finished Objects, Knitting, Socks, SOS 2007











4 Comments:
At 2:53 PM,
Rachel Leverton said…
Great job on the socks. They look really pretty, and I love the colors!
At 5:47 AM,
Anonymous said…
Very pretty - love the heels!
At 6:44 PM,
sweettea said…
is there anything as fun as knitting socks? i am just getting ready to start my first pair of making 2 at a time --
and the color palatte of the pair you showed is wonderful
At 8:06 PM,
Anonymous said…
Wow!! Love the socks - I am a total sock addict.. I love having socks of all different wild combinations and I your knitted socks are GREAT. :) I love the colors!!
Post a Comment
<< Home