Tales of Yarn

Strings of stories about yarn & knitting, & sometimes other stuff.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Dropping Off the Squares

This Wednesday post is all about what came OFF my needles in the past week.


I finished my daughter's sweater in time for her to wear it to the Sticks & Stitches game on Sunday.




I also finished a third Warm Up America square during the first period of the game & handed it in to the collection basket.



Here's a couple more shots from the game. Also, more pictures from the St. Louis Blues official website are published here.



I've been to other Blues games before, but this was the first time that I was there when they WON a game. I guess I'll have to bring my knitting more often, since it seems to be good luck!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home