Good Thing I Didn't Make Any Resolutions...
Because they'd already be broken if I had.
Last Sunday I went to the Open House/Carnival Kick-Off event at Knitorious. It was a lot of fun. I met up with Mary Beth & a couple of my other Knitting Mama friends. Rachel captured the spirit of the event very well here, so I'll won't try to re-invent the wheel. I do want to share this picture that Rachel took for me, though.
It's visible proof that I completely forgot the theme when I was getting ready to leave the house that morning, as I didn't have any purple, green, or gold on. Oh, well. I had a great time anyway. That's Rachel's camera in my hands. We traded cameras temporarily & couldn't resist reciprocal picture taking.

Here's proof of a different sort. It shows I can't resist pretty wool when it's waived under my nose right as I walk in the door, & also proof of cast-on-itis & my inability to stay away from knitting on small needles.
Last Sunday I went to the Open House/Carnival Kick-Off event at Knitorious. It was a lot of fun. I met up with Mary Beth & a couple of my other Knitting Mama friends. Rachel captured the spirit of the event very well here, so I'll won't try to re-invent the wheel. I do want to share this picture that Rachel took for me, though.
It's visible proof that I completely forgot the theme when I was getting ready to leave the house that morning, as I didn't have any purple, green, or gold on. Oh, well. I had a great time anyway. That's Rachel's camera in my hands. We traded cameras temporarily & couldn't resist reciprocal picture taking. 
Here's proof of a different sort. It shows I can't resist pretty wool when it's waived under my nose right as I walk in the door, & also proof of cast-on-itis & my inability to stay away from knitting on small needles.











1 Comments:
At 9:20 AM,
7-letter Deborah, never a Deb said…
It was a fun day, wasn't it.
Post a Comment
<< Home