November 10th Saturday Sky
Finally a Saturday Sky post that is somewhat timely. October was quite a month. I didn't feel much like knitting, or like blogging. I did manage to almost finish 3 socks -- 1 pair & 1 single that were already well underway before October started. I didn't get around to Kitchenering them until the beginning of November, though, so technically I had no FO's in October this year.


This yarn is Regia Jaquard Self-Striping, purchased when Knit & Hook decided to sell off their yarn stock at a discount to concentrate on wool-hooking. The balls looked awfully small to me, which is why the socks are so short. It turns out that I could have made them several inches longer on the leg, since I have plenty of yarn leftover.



This yarn is Regia Jaquard Self-Striping, purchased when Knit & Hook decided to sell off their yarn stock at a discount to concentrate on wool-hooking. The balls looked awfully small to me, which is why the socks are so short. It turns out that I could have made them several inches longer on the leg, since I have plenty of yarn leftover.

Labels: Finished Objects, Saturday Sky, Socks











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home