Tales of Yarn

Strings of stories about yarn & knitting, & sometimes other stuff.

Thursday, January 03, 2008

The Year of The Socks

It's time for a knitting project completion review for 2007.

My blog output was erratic, I didn't manage to keep up with my photo blogging, & my stash diet was completely blown.

However, the Finished Object count is fairly respectable:

1 charity hat for the Knitter's Guild
2 pairs of baby booties for friends' baby girls.
3 sets of fingerless gloves for my kids.
4 scarves of my own design given as gifts.
And a full baker's dozen of sock pairs -- not bad for someone who had never knit socks before last spring.

If anyone had told me on New Years Day 2007 that I would finish 13 pairs of socks, but no shawls or sweaters for the year, I would have told them they were crazy. It just goes to show, never say never.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 8:53 AM, Blogger Cindy said…

    Blogging is either a discipline (not for me, though) or a catch as catch can. I enjoy your blog whenever you get to it. As for the socks. When you fall, you fall hard:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home