What's Off My Needles Wednesday
For Wednesday of this week, I have items OFF my needles!
I finished a hat for each of my kids this week. Two Jolly Roger hats inspired by the We Call Them Pirates chart on Helloyarn.com & a hat with hearts & flowers for my daughter. (A 7 year old little girl didn't want a Jolly Roger. Imagine that.)


I also finally Kitchnered the toes & removed all needles from my Friendship Socks. I finished the knitting before Christmas, but didn't want to try doing Kitchner stitch while I was all stressed out from holiday preparations. I saved them for my "Hurrah, we've gotten the tree down & packed away" reward.

The yarn Yarn Love in the Friendship colorway from the Loopy Ewe.
I finished a hat for each of my kids this week. Two Jolly Roger hats inspired by the We Call Them Pirates chart on Helloyarn.com & a hat with hearts & flowers for my daughter. (A 7 year old little girl didn't want a Jolly Roger. Imagine that.)

I also finally Kitchnered the toes & removed all needles from my Friendship Socks. I finished the knitting before Christmas, but didn't want to try doing Kitchner stitch while I was all stressed out from holiday preparations. I saved them for my "Hurrah, we've gotten the tree down & packed away" reward.
The yarn Yarn Love in the Friendship colorway from the Loopy Ewe.
Labels: Finished Objects, Knitting, Socks, WOYNW











1 Comments:
At 3:24 PM,
wheelinsticks said…
I love the title. The hats are excellant!! I always love your socks!!
Post a Comment
<< Home