Saturday Sky, February 16th 2008
This Saturday Sky picture was actually photographed by my younger son. We were coming back from a Scouting event, & he asked if he could take some pictures through the window while I was driving. Little did he know that Mom might have a hidden motive for allowing him to take pictures... (Since I knew the day would be so busy I'd probably forget about Saturday Sky, & I was right about that.)
The picture was taken in the middle of the afternoon, though it looks more like early evening with the solid cloud cover & lack of light.
One way to pass the time while watching a bunch of Webelos at a Cub Scout event is to knit on a Warm Up America square. I finished a second one on Saturday.
Since I was knitting squares for collection at the Sunday Hockey game, speed was key & garter stitch ruled.
I may not win a prize for the most squares completed, but I think I should get bonus points for Extreme.Stash.Usage. Note the price tag. MCX Iwakuni means that I purchased this yarn for a baby blanket when I found out I was pregnant with my now-teenaged son. I was last in Iwakuni in 1993, fifteen years ago. (MCX = Marine Corps Exchange -- i.e. Military Department Store Equivilent)
The picture was taken in the middle of the afternoon, though it looks more like early evening with the solid cloud cover & lack of light.
One way to pass the time while watching a bunch of Webelos at a Cub Scout event is to knit on a Warm Up America square. I finished a second one on Saturday.
Since I was knitting squares for collection at the Sunday Hockey game, speed was key & garter stitch ruled. I may not win a prize for the most squares completed, but I think I should get bonus points for Extreme.Stash.Usage. Note the price tag. MCX Iwakuni means that I purchased this yarn for a baby blanket when I found out I was pregnant with my now-teenaged son. I was last in Iwakuni in 1993, fifteen years ago. (MCX = Marine Corps Exchange -- i.e. Military Department Store Equivilent)
Labels: Charity, Finished Objects, Knitting, Saturday Sky, StashDown2008











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home