Tales of Yarn

Strings of stories about yarn & knitting, & sometimes other stuff.

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Locked out



I was having problems with my Blogger account & have only recently been able to get logged back in, which is why I haven't updated in a while. Now that I can log in again, it'll take me a bit to remember what I was planning to say next. So in the mean time, here's a picture of some of the ponchos that I finished earlier this year.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:58 PM, Blogger Annie said…

    Wow. It's a poncho-a-rama! Glad to see you're back on line.

     
  • At 10:59 AM, Blogger techygeekgirlknits said…

    Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. Ok, now I'm curious, I was at TU from Fall of 90 thru 95, so there's a chance I know your brother...And I'm the pres of the STL TU Alumni chapter too!

     
  • At 7:45 AM, Blogger Cindy said…

    My brother's name is Andy. 6 foot tall guy with light brown hair -- such a distinctive description, huh? He ended up leaving Tulsa with 6 credits of "incompletes", so I don't think he's joined the STL TU Alumni chapter.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home