Knitting with insomnia


Sigh.
I'm trying to add my pictures of my lastest finished project, but blogger says it's doing it, & then the page is blank.
I've been knitting up a storm lately, mostly due to several bouts of insomnia.
Knitting is helping me keep some semblence of sanity, even though it's a pain to have to frog mistakes that were made when I was too tired to realize I'd overshot a marker...
Editted to try adding the pictures again. I got a bunch of novelty yarn at Michael's craft store for a dollar a skein. It's too warm right now to think about knitting with wool anyway.
Editted again. Yay. I managed to force Blogger to show the pictures, even without its photo tool. Got something right.
The poncho is perfect for those days at work when the A/C is up too high. Probably won't be wearing it many other places during a St. Louis summer.











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home