World Wide Knit In Public Day
This past weekend I participated in World Wide Knit In Public Day. It was a warm day, but it felt at least 10 degrees cooler in the shade. I got to meet Ann & Jenn & Bridgett
I also got quite a bit of knitting done. I finished the basic body on two different ponchos for my kids & got a couple inches of stockinette done on a sweater that I'm knitting in the round.
It was good to get completely away from everything else for a while.
I also got quite a bit of knitting done. I finished the basic body on two different ponchos for my kids & got a couple inches of stockinette done on a sweater that I'm knitting in the round.
It was good to get completely away from everything else for a while.











3 Comments:
At 1:34 PM,
Anonymous said…
Yay! I can leave comments!
It was really nice to meet you! I've got a class on Norweigan Mittens at Stitches in August, so I'm really glad you showed me how to hold yarn in my left hand. Now I just have to practice.
At 3:30 PM,
Bridgett said…
Nice to meet you, ditto that! Always good to meet another "Continental" knitter.
At 7:59 AM,
Cindy said…
Norwegian mittens are in some ways similar to how socks are knit, so the class should be a breeze for you, Jenn. Here's a tip -- for knitting two colors Continental style, the primary color is wrapped on the index finger & the secondary color is wrapped on the middle finger. That keeps the two colors seperate but both easily accessible.
Post a Comment
<< Home