Sunday Socks
It's not often that I have Sunday Socks to follow Saturday Socks, but sitting around watching the Olympics is giving me all sorts of knitting time. I'm sure I'll pay for that later, given the state of my house, but at least I still feel like I'm accomplishing something!
Project Specs
Yarn: 2 skeins of AppleLaine Apple Pie from the Loopy Ewe
Needles: Metal DPN's sized 0 & 2 (US)
Pattern: My standard plain-vanilla, with eye-of-partridge heel & 72 stitches around.
Finished: August 17 2008 Finished knitting toes while watching swimming Saturday night. (Which was Sunday morning in China.) Kitchenered Sunday morning after watching interview with Micheal Phelps & his family. I think I'll call these my "Water Cube" socks.
These socks were originally started back on May 11th 2008. This is my fourth Finished Object for this Olympics!
Project Specs Yarn: 2 skeins of AppleLaine Apple Pie from the Loopy Ewe
Needles: Metal DPN's sized 0 & 2 (US)
Pattern: My standard plain-vanilla, with eye-of-partridge heel & 72 stitches around.
Finished: August 17 2008 Finished knitting toes while watching swimming Saturday night. (Which was Sunday morning in China.) Kitchenered Sunday morning after watching interview with Micheal Phelps & his family. I think I'll call these my "Water Cube" socks.These socks were originally started back on May 11th 2008. This is my fourth Finished Object for this Olympics!
Labels: Finished Objects, Knitting, Socks, StashDown2008, UFOlympics











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home