In Under the Wire
I signed up for the UFOlympics this year, because I have a couple sweaters which I started early last year that I haven't touched in months.
In order to have a relatively clean slate for resuming work on UFOs, I managed to finish the last row & bind off on my Green Mirage sweater early Friday morning.
I was glad that I decided on 3/4th sleeves, because I ran fairly short on yarn by the end.

I LOVE how it turned out. I definitely plan to knit this sweater again in a completely different yarn -- perhaps a silk/wool blend that I can wear in the wintertime.
It's kind of awkward trying to take my own sweater-modeling pictures, so this is the best I can do for now. The yarn hanging down the front is because I didn't want to cut the last piece until after I'd checked the fit of the neckline.
In order to have a relatively clean slate for resuming work on UFOs, I managed to finish the last row & bind off on my Green Mirage sweater early Friday morning.I was glad that I decided on 3/4th sleeves, because I ran fairly short on yarn by the end.

I LOVE how it turned out. I definitely plan to knit this sweater again in a completely different yarn -- perhaps a silk/wool blend that I can wear in the wintertime.
It's kind of awkward trying to take my own sweater-modeling pictures, so this is the best I can do for now. The yarn hanging down the front is because I didn't want to cut the last piece until after I'd checked the fit of the neckline.
Labels: Finished Objects, Knitting, StashDown2008, Sweaters, UFOlympics











3 Comments:
At 5:15 AM,
Anonymous said…
Gorgeous sweater!
At 9:59 AM,
maitai said…
good for you! i have a few unfinished projects that need to go away as well :) that sweater is beautiful! i love the coor.
At 9:23 PM,
Rachel said…
It looks great!
Post a Comment
<< Home