Where did November Go?
Last month went by in a big rush. There is no way I'll be able to sign up for anything like NaBloPoMo or NaNoWriMo until my kids are all grown & gone, that's for sure. (Well, maybe if I win the lottery & retire early -- unlikely since I never buy tickets.)
I didn't participate in the official NaKniSweMo, because I already have plenty of sweaters on the needles. Stash & Burn had a set-your-own-goal Sweater Contest for the month of November though, so I joined that & spent the month focusing on sweater knitting whenever possible. I didn't manage to finish any sweaters in November, though I did finish some Super-Secret-Gift-Knitting.
However, I made a lot more sweater progress than I would have without the contest. Here is the proof:



I didn't participate in the official NaKniSweMo, because I already have plenty of sweaters on the needles. Stash & Burn had a set-your-own-goal Sweater Contest for the month of November though, so I joined that & spent the month focusing on sweater knitting whenever possible. I didn't manage to finish any sweaters in November, though I did finish some Super-Secret-Gift-Knitting.
However, I made a lot more sweater progress than I would have without the contest. Here is the proof:



Labels: Knitting, StashDown2008, Sweaters











1 Comments:
At 5:20 PM,
wheelinsticks said…
Looking good! What's the blue one?
Post a Comment
<< Home