Quick Post
No Saturday Sky pictures yet. My husband & I are going to the Strange Folk Festival this morning, so hopefully I will bring back pictures from there.
This week has been nearly as busy as last week, but I have managed to squeeze in a bit of knitting. There are no new finished objects to show for it, however. I did manage to finish the gusset on my January Socks (Ravelry link) that I started much earlier this year. They are in Sheepaints yarn from the Loopy Ewe in the January colorway.
I may or may not manage another post with pictures later on this weekend, so I wanted to post a quick update while I had the chance.
This week has been nearly as busy as last week, but I have managed to squeeze in a bit of knitting. There are no new finished objects to show for it, however. I did manage to finish the gusset on my January Socks (Ravelry link) that I started much earlier this year. They are in Sheepaints yarn from the Loopy Ewe in the January colorway.
I may or may not manage another post with pictures later on this weekend, so I wanted to post a quick update while I had the chance.











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home