2011 Already?!?!?
Where did 2010 go? It almost seems like we skipped it. There are still knitting projects from 2010 that never made it into Ravelry, so I am behind there too. Even taking that into consideration, though, my knitting output for 2010 was rather pitiful.
For today, though, I am going to look ahead to 2011. Resolutions are such an all-or-nothing proposal. (i.e. "Well, I messed once, so now I'll just abandon the whole thing!") So I am making plans instead of resolutions.
For 2011, my plans are:
For today, though, I am going to look ahead to 2011. Resolutions are such an all-or-nothing proposal. (i.e. "Well, I messed once, so now I'll just abandon the whole thing!") So I am making plans instead of resolutions.
For 2011, my plans are:
- Do more knitting
- Finish adding 2010 projects into Ravelry
- Take pictures of all knitting projects that are currently lacking photos
- Get back in the habit of photographing my knitting progress
- Update this blog more often
- Add new projects to Ravelry as they are started
- Don't buy any random yarn just because it's a "good deal"
- Did I mention DO MORE KNITTING?











1 Comments:
At 7:06 AM,
Anonymous said…
Hey you. Just updating the blog is a good one. You have been missed. Hope all is under some control by now.
Post a Comment
<< Home