Another Finished Object for Friday
This is the Boogie Vest from an older issue of Knitty.

The yarn is Madil Yarns Iceland, purchased on sale at Knit & Caboodle in St. Charles. The vest used just under 4 skeins. For the most part, I really enjoyed knitting with this yarn, & I love the color. However, I found a knot in a couple of the skeins, which didn't make me happy.
It's my second completed NaKniSweMoDo 2009 sweater. By getting something quick out of the way, there won't be as much pressure to only work on simple knits. Some of the sweaters I have planned for this year are definitely multi-month projects.

The yarn is Madil Yarns Iceland, purchased on sale at Knit & Caboodle in St. Charles. The vest used just under 4 skeins. For the most part, I really enjoyed knitting with this yarn, & I love the color. However, I found a knot in a couple of the skeins, which didn't make me happy.
It's my second completed NaKniSweMoDo 2009 sweater. By getting something quick out of the way, there won't be as much pressure to only work on simple knits. Some of the sweaters I have planned for this year are definitely multi-month projects.
Labels: Finished Objects, Knitting, NaKniSweMoDo09, StashDown2009, Sweaters











2 Comments:
At 6:59 PM,
Anonymous said…
Pretty vest, and I love the color! Knit & Caboodle is a neat shop.
At 8:49 AM,
margene said…
Pretty and it looks versatile, too!
Post a Comment
<< Home